Pokok Pintu = Door Tree = Daughtry.
Geddit? ;-P

But all my effort was to no avail. So I kept praying. And believe it or not, deep down, a little voice told me I would get the tickets somehow. But it whittled down to only 1 more day and still no signs of the ticket. I was about to give up hope when out of the blue an old old pal called me up and offered me FREE TICKETS to watch Daughtry! (Thanks, Su Sern!)
And they were no ordinary tickets: they were VIP tickets. See, when you ask God for something and when you don't get it immediately, it's because He has got something even better in store! When He gives, He gives abundantly and exceedingly.

To cut the whole story short, Daughtry was simply EXPLOSIVELY amazing! The VIP tickets were Godsent because it drizzled - and the pavillion sheltered us from the rain. And there was free food and drinks. And I was surrounded by wonderful friends. I could not have asked for more.
So this is my testimony to the awesome Power of Prayer.
Geddit? ;-P

They are simply amazing. Both Daughtry and the Power of Prayer. It took me weeks of SMSing and telephoning radio stations (Hitz.fm) and TV stations (8TV) for tickets to watch Daughtry perform live at 1 Utama. There was no other way to get the tickets besides buying a Sony Ericsson Walkman phone or their music accessories. I went like, Whhhhhaaaat?! I would have been willing to BUY a ticket the NORMAL way, thank you very much.
But all my effort was to no avail. So I kept praying. And believe it or not, deep down, a little voice told me I would get the tickets somehow. But it whittled down to only 1 more day and still no signs of the ticket. I was about to give up hope when out of the blue an old old pal called me up and offered me FREE TICKETS to watch Daughtry! (Thanks, Su Sern!)
And they were no ordinary tickets: they were VIP tickets. See, when you ask God for something and when you don't get it immediately, it's because He has got something even better in store! When He gives, He gives abundantly and exceedingly.

To cut the whole story short, Daughtry was simply EXPLOSIVELY amazing! The VIP tickets were Godsent because it drizzled - and the pavillion sheltered us from the rain. And there was free food and drinks. And I was surrounded by wonderful friends. I could not have asked for more.
So this is my testimony to the awesome Power of Prayer.
~Thank you God!~
7 comments:
Wow... must be awesome the concert. I like Daughtry too. Just imagine, I have never been to a concert, but... a wrestling match I did attend once, in US. Guess who bring me there...Arthur lor.
Oh yeah! It was brilliant!
Gosh, wrestling match?! Hm, so he likes watching ppl get bashed eh? :-P But it's all play-acting...
I like What I Want by him. Was it good live?
Yes, he sang "What I want". For a live show, it was really good.
pokok pintu ><
amazing show it appears to be! =)
Amen! =D
Great testimony, gal. Go Daughtry and go God!
Post a Comment